Friday 18 June 2021

Exciting Science

A few weeks ago my class was doing science and we were learning how to mix water and oil. The oil and water did not mix togther but when we shook the oil and water it mixed. When we put the detergent in it mixed. We had to go into groups of three-four people. I was in a group of three with Emma R and Alexis. When we were done we had to make a slideshow.  There were at least 18 slides or more. My group went well. At the end, all of our group got a feather and we put coloured water on the feather to see what would  happen. My group's water stayed in the same place like a little pearl.

Here is a siledshow with a picture of my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.