Wednesday 2 September 2020

PRAYER SPACE

 Today we had to make a prayer space at home and this is what me and my sister did. I lit the one with the stones and my sister  lit the cat .We did't get to do what ever prayer space  we wanted but we did gifts of the  Earth. I did it outsied  because it's  gifts of the Earth. If you want to do a prayer space read on to find out  more about prayer space .   I  enjoyed it because we got to go outside and I got to get what ever I wanted to .


How ot make a prayer space  will frist we find a space to do it  secondly we get a cloth to put over the table  and then second to lastly you decorate it and put what ever you want onthe prayer space  lastly you can have a candle and then you light it. 


Now I am finished with telling you how to make a prayer space . It was so fun.  I hope you like the prayer space . Please tell your friends to come ot My blog . 



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful prayer space Theodora xx I loved watching you do this. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear theo

    I like how you design your prayer space

    I think that the colours are beautiful




    ma te wa
    Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.