Tuesday 7 September 2021

5 facts about Turtles

Kia ora 

Today in class we had to learn about turtles and we also had to draw a turtle. The first thing to do was learn about turtles. Then we had to learn how to draw a turtle to do that we  watched a video.  We wrote 5 facts in to our own words and posted them to our blogs. Here is a link to the video.

It was hard to draw the turtle because there was so many things to do. It  took me about one hour. I enjoyed learning about turtles. Hope you like my drawing 

Thank you for read my blog post 


2 comments:

  1. Morena Theo,

    What a stunning drawing of a turtle you have done. I really like the shading around the shell. I never knew there were only 7 species of turtle. That doesn't seem like that many. Have you ever seen a turtle in real life?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.