Tuesday 31 August 2021

Facts About The Paralympic Game

 kia ora blogger

Today I had to learn about the paralympic game. I had to learn create then share it to my blog. When I was learning about the Paralympic I had to watch a interesting video about the paralympic games. To create I could use a templet or do it my way we had to have 5 facts about the paralympics . I choose to do it my way. 

What do you know about the paralypic games? 

It was hard to find facts because there were so many interesting fact I could choose from. I enjoy learn what the paralympic games are. 

Thank you for reading my blog post here is a link to the video I had to watch 


 /

1 comment:

  1. Morena Theo,

    You have written a great quality blog post and found some really interesting facts about the Paralympic Games. I had the same problem as you and found that there was so much new learning I didn't know where to start. I have enjoyed watching the games at home. Have you been watching any?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.