Wednesday 25 August 2021

Nature Art

Kia ora Talofa lava Kon’nichiwa bloggers 


Today we were learning about nature art. We had to watch two videos and explore nature and figure out what we were going to make. We could use leaves, sticks, stones, flowers and water in nature. I used leaves, stones,flowers and sticks. Here is a link to one of the videos. Here is the other link to a video I had to watch. I made a tree with a stone painted like a ladybug, two rosary beads, a bracelet with a cross that I got when I was baptised and the leaves, stones, flowers and sticks.


What do you think you would do if you had to make  nature art ? If you I think I could add more things into my nature art then comment down below

 

I found it challenging to find all of the flowers, stones, leaves and sticks. I enjoyed figuring out where to put all of God’s beautiful creations.


Thank you for reading my blog post.

Here is my Nature Art.




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Theodora,
    I really like your art. It was made very special by including your cross that you got when you were baptised.It looks so colourful and with it being on different levels I can see all the elements.
    Ka pai tō mahi.
    from Mrs Torrie
    What sort of paint did you use to paint the ladybird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Theo,

    I really like how your art piece is unique to you and has some special elements. The lady bug rock is a unique touch too. Did you find the rocks and place them there? I think if I was to make some Andy Goldsworthy artwork I would try something abstract with the black hole he talked about.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theo

    I really like seeing what you made. It is very beutiful. I also really like the ladybug you made!

    Ka pai
    Ocean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.