Tuesday 24 August 2021

Maui's Jawbone

 Kia ora talofa lava Bloggers,

Today in my class  we had to do 3 things to post on our blog.

I had to learn about how Maui found his father and the magic jawbone. Then we had to choose out of, make a Kereru out of Lego or sketch it, make a jawbone out of lego or sketch it, sketch koru patterns from the story, retell the story, act it out, stop motion or write it. I chose to make the jawbone out of lego because I have lots and lots of lego.

What would you do if you got to learn about how Maui found his father and the magic jawbone? 

I found it challenging to make my jawbone because I had to find all of the pieces and put them to gether. I enjoyed leaning about how Maui found his father and the magic jawbone and making the jawbone out of lego.                                                                                        

Thank you bloggers for reading my blog post.

                                               

This is my lego jawbone


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Theodora,

    A very creative way to make Maui's magic jawbone. If I was going to create my own I would have probably done a sketch of it. How long did it take you to make this?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theodora,
    I like your Lego Maui's magic jawbone. I enjoy the old stories, do you have a favourite story old Maori story?
    Keep up all the good work.
    Mrs McCormack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.